Boot Camp Fitness
Boot camp fitness sessions meet for 60 minutes: Military fun-style circuit fitness training program designed just for Kids-Tweens-Teens. The program combines cardio and strength training in one session. Boot camp will constantly challenge them and offer consistent and positive motivational support. Activities include strength and flexibility stations using their own body weight, obstacle course, ball games, jump ropes, and more. A great way to burn fat, calories, stay fit and make new friends.
Boot camp classes are designed to show that fitness can be fun in a non-competitive and non-intimidating environment. Below are just some of the benefits your child can expect:
· An increase in personal self-esteem & confidence.
· Ability to “Make the Team” & participate in peer group youth sports.
· Increased overall body-tone and feeling more comfortable in their appearance and clothes.
· Increased concentration & energy levels in school.
· Decrease in mood swings.
· Decreased Stress and Anxiety levels associated with peer pressure, school, work & family living environments.
· Develop better and more “restful” sleep patterns overtime.
No workout is the same. The RESULTS they will achieve place this program in a class by itself.